DT Moving is a UK based international moving company which offers its clients a full range of services which are listed below, together with a company profile and reviews.
- Pre-move survey, quotation and resources
- Packing at residence
- Transport by air, sea or road
- Insurance arranged
- Ongoing service including a move manager and a tracking service
- Delivery to residence
- Unload your goods from the container / truck / case and place them in the room of your choice
- Place protective materials to care for floors and walls where necessary
- Check off each item delivered against the original packing inventory (to account for each package)
- Unwrap all paper, padding and cardboard packing materials, then remove for recycling
- Re-assemble any pre-indicated items for you, meaning one less thing to worry about. We can also arrange for a handy man to help with extra work if you require
- Allow you to check the inventory, item by item, and sign when you are happy with the delivery
- Customs clearance
- Home rental search
- School search
- Orientation tour
- Settling in
- Cultural training
- Spousal support
- Furniture rental
- Temporary accommodation
- Departure services
- Tax and immigration advice
Fine Art and Antiques
- Service tailored for each client
- Consultancy service
- Arrange hotels etc for buying/delivering trip
- Antique collection
- Packing service
- UK and France – short and long term storage in specially built storage containers
- 24-hour security and coded access
- Temperature controlled
- Fire prevention and armed sprinkler system
- Rest of the world – network partners will provide secure storage
- Handyman (dismantling and assembly of furniture, equipment, shelves, other items)
- Picture Hanging
- Special Crating (for fragile or high value items)
- House Cleaning
- Maid Service (unpacking, washing, putting-away of china, glassware, clothes, household miscellaneous)
- Electrician or Plumber
- Satellite TV aerial de-installation and installation
- Specialist ‘safe’ removal
- Window and door frame removal and re-installation
- Outside elevator (specialist hoist) to access residence via upper floor window or balcony
- Furniture Rental
- Furniture Restoration and Repair
- Car Storage
DT Moving Company Profile
DT Moving was formerly known as David Turner Worldwide Movers and has been moving people around the globe since 1870. The founding family is still involved in the business which moves high profile corporates and private individuals around the world.
DT Moving has offices in both London and Paris. They pride themselves on their experience and integrity and say that the average length of service for each of their employees is around 15 years. The company’s values include quality of service, responsibility, compliance and continuous improvement.
DT Moving says it had a 97% customer satisfaction rating for 2015 which was up from 95% in 2014.
DT Moving has the following accreditations and affiliations:
- FAIMPLUS accredited; independently audited by Ernst & Young
- ISO 9001-2008 accredited, including BS EN 12522/1 BS EN 12522/2
- Founding member of OMNI (The Overseas Moving Network International)
- FIDI affiliate since 1950 (Fédération Internationale des Déménageurs Internationaux)
- C-TPAT inspected by US customs
- Authorised member of The British Association of Removers, DBA, the Movers Trading Club (MTC)
- Member of EuRA (The European Relocation Association)
- Member of ARP (The Association of Relocation Professionals)
- Member of IAM (International Association of Movers)
- Member of LACMA (Latin American & Caribbean Movers Association)
- Member of Worldwide ERC (The Workforce Mobility Association)
- First-ever FAIM ISO (now FAIMPLUS) accredited organisation
DT Moving Reviews
- “They were amazingly professional, polite, prompt and efficient. Explained everything and I can’t imagine how they could have made the experience any smoother.” – Z. COHEN via DT Moving What Our Customers Say.
- “I just moved from London to New York and was highly impressed with moving service from start to finish. What could have been a very stressful time was made very easy.” – Qype user, Dan via Yelp
- “DT Moving were excellent from start to finish.” – MCalder via Yell
- “This is the 3rd time myself and my husband have moved for work purposes and it was the best service yet.” – Chris via All In London.
We were unable to find any negative reviews online.
- Clear contact details on website (including phone number): Yes
- Easy to get international removals quotes? (Online estimate request form): Yes
- Clear information on website: Yes, The website is fairly comprehensive, giving prospective clients a good idea of what the company can offer.
- Membership in international recognized moving organizations: Yes, see above.
- List of clients and/or previous customer testimonials: Yes,here are lots of client testimonials on the site and other reviews online are positive.
Overall score: 5/5
Review Date: 03/09/2016