Anglo Pacific offers a variety of removal services to help people move overseas. Here are their core service offerings along with company profile and reviews.
- International Relocation
- Provision of shipping containers
- Theatrical removals
- Man and Van hire in London
- Fine Art
Anglo Pacific Company Profile
Launched over 30 years ago, Anglo Pacific are the largest shipping and removals company in the UK, processing over 20,000 individual baggage shipments and countless international removals every year.
The company pride themselves in delivering a first class, friendly and professional removal service whether it is the contents of an entire property through to delicate items such as fine art.
Anglo Pacific take a great deal of care in selecting the highest calibre professionals to join their team, only appointing staff who will go the extra mile for customers and staff who can expertly manage the safe and efficient movement of personal belongings.
Furthermore, the tracking service on all shipments allows staff to accurately pinpoint the exact location and status of the removal so customers can rest assured that their items are on the way to their intended location.
Anglo Pacific establish and maintain exceptionally high standards and as members of the Overseas Group of the British Association of Removers (BAR) they aim to deliver nothing but the best.
Furthermore they adhere to the International Movers Mutual Insurance Company Ltd’s advanced payment guarantee offering a greater degree of confidence to customers.
Anglo Pacific Reviews
- “A massive thank you to all at Anglo Pacific and Keys Brothers. Made our move from London to Perth so smooth, we really appreciate all your help. Very professional and efficient and all done at a great price!!” – Via Review Centre
- “I needed to send some Excess Baggage to Australia. I contacted many people on the internet and in the end came across Anglo Pacific. My luggage was collected on time and was provided information along the way.” – Via Review Centre
- “I would recommend Anglo Pacific to anyone wishing to transport their belongings safely and effectively.” – via TrustPilot
- “I beg you not to consider Anglo Pacific any further!! My shipment arrived with all my crockery completely smashed and the electrical items box delivered upside down!” – via Review Centre
- “I can hardly express my dismay when I opened the last of my boxes in NYC only to realize that my most valuable items and most of my pricey kitchenware was missing.” – via My Moving Reviews
- “Avoid – terrible experience with total lack of care and worst After service” – via Trustpilot
- Clear contact details on website (including phone number)? Yes
- Easy to get international removals quotes? (Online estimate request form): Yes
- Clear information on website: Yes, pages are easy to navigate and it’s clear to see what services they offer.
- Membership in international recognized moving organizations: Yes
- List of clients and/or previous customer testimonials: Yes
Overall score: 5/5
Review Date: 01/05/2016
More about UK removals companies and our review process explained.