The group offers moving services that are better provided because of its network of connected companies.
Key facts about Euromovers:
- Euromovers is a network of more than 70 moving businesses.
- Member organisations come from a range of countries, including Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland and the United Kingdom, and beyond Europe in the United States, Australia, the Russian Federation and China.
- Euromovers provides moving services, it is not a trade association.
- Every associated Partner of the Euromovers Network, takes part in periodic audits and reviews to ensure compliance with established standards.
- Euromovers is a member if the International Association of Movers and holds quality certificates ISO 9001 (quality management services), ISO 14001 (environmental management systems), ISO 27001 (information security systems).
European Mover Partnership profile:
Euromovers offers European removals and overseas removals via its 70 members who are spread across countries within Europe and in broader locations, such as China and Russia.
It provides door-to-door moving and relocation services for businesses and individuals, storage solutions, company solutions and the shipment of fine arts. The mutual partnership on which Euromovers is based helps the business to achieve its vision for integrated relocation to any global destination.
Criteria for membership:
No details are provided online about membership criteria.
Sample Member Companies
Opinions about the European Mover Partnership
Other than its own website, European Mover Partnership does not seem to be mentioned elsewhere online. There is another organisation with a similar name – Euro Movers International LLC, which is based in Dubai, but is not part of the group.
The Dubai Euromovers receives very negative reviews.