Sterling offers international employers an easy way to relocate their staff worldwide. Their services are listed below, together with customer reviews and a company profile.
- Assignment Management
- Cross Culture Training
- Departure Services
- Education Assistance
- Expense Management
- Furniture Rental
- Guaranteed Home Sale
- Home Finding Service
- Immigration, Visa and Work Permits
- Language Training
- Move Management
- Moving Services
- Partner Assistance
- Policy Consultation
- Property Management
- Settling-In Services
- Short-Term Accommodation
- Tenancy Management
- Transit Cover
Sterling Relocation Company Profile
Sterling Relocation was founded in 1991 with a view to being the top provider of global relocation services for the corporate world. It is owned by UniGroup, a $1.7 billion company which has been relocating people for over 80 years.
The UniGroup Relocation Network operates in over 180 countries, through 1200 service centres.
Many of Sterling Relocation’s staff have lived abroad and so understand the challenges which face employees and their families when moving overseas. Each customer deals directly with one staff member who ensures that all aspects of the move run smoothly.
In 2015, 99.63% of Sterling Relocation’s clients were satisfied with their move.
Sterling Relocation says that their values, mission and vision include passion for their industry, honesty on all fronts, caring for clients and staff, and delivering the best service possible.
Sterling Relocation’s List of Accreditations and Affiliations:
- The Federation of International Movers (FIDI)
- The Association of Relocation Professionals (ARP)
- The Employee Relocation Council – Worldwide ERC
- The European Relocation Association (EuRA)
- Overseas Moving Network International (OMNI)
- International Association of Movers (IAM)
- Latin American & Caribbean Movers Association (LACMA)
- British Association of Removers (BAR)
Sterling Relocation Reviews
“I have been moved by Sterlin from London to Switzerland in a corporate relocation a few years back. Since I have endured a few moves after that, I now feel in a position to judge them. And I must say they arranged simply the best move I had.” – review via Yelp
We could not find any negative reviews for Sterling Relocation online
- Clear contact details on website (including phone number): Yes
- Easy to get international removals quotes? (Online estimate request form): Yes
- Clear information on website: Yes Sterling Relocation’s website has comprehensive information on all aspects of their business. It also has a useful ‘News’ section which gives updates on visa needs and living in various countries around the world.
- Membership in international recognized moving organizations: Yes, see above.
- List of clients and/or previous customer testimonials: Partial While there is no client list but there are various customer testimonials dotted around the site.
Overall score: 4.5/5
Review Date: 22/05/2016