Bolliger offers its customers a wide variety of moving services. These are listed below together with a company profile and reviews.
- Worldwide network of moving resources
- Door to door
- Move Manager with at least 5 years’ experience
- Track your shipment 24/7
- House survey to ascertain packing requirements etc
- Insurance arranged
- Personal coordinator will assist with required documentation
- Packing and loading
- Customs clearance
- Delivery and unpacking
- All items will be carefully unloaded and crosschecked with your inventory list and will be placed in the correct rooms
- Fragile items, such as glass and china, will be unpacked on flat surfaces
- All packing materials and debris will be quickly removed from your home
Corporate Relocation Services
- Settling in services
- School and home search
- Cultural information
- Partner/spouse assistance
- Short term accommodation
- Furniture rental
- Provision of packing materials
- Complete packing services
- Specialized packing
- Customized crates
- Handling of pianos and safes
- Motorized ladders
- Shipping via road, air and sea
- Customs operations
- Agents throughout the world.
- Designing and planning moves
- Specialized personnel and equipment
- Motorized ladders and cranes
- Setting up offices
- Refuse recycling and disposal
- Day and night operations
- Design and construction of made-to-measure boxes and crates
- Fine Arts formalities for the import/export of modern and antique artworks
- Shipping by road / sea / air
- Specialized agents around the world
- Setting up of exhibition spaces
- Short and long term storage
- Metal containers, crates or pallets
- 24/7 security
- Smoke alarms
- Controlled temperature and humidity
- Document archives
Bolliger Company Profile
Arthur Bolliger opened the first Bolliger office in Rome in 1909. The company is now run by the fourth generation Bolliger’s and has offices in Milan, Lugano and Florence, as well as Switzerland, the UK, the USA and Spain.
The company’s first trucks were bought in 1919 and were used in World War I. The company now runs a fleet of over 200 removal vehicles and ships goods for individuals and companies around the world. Bolliger was one of the founding members of FIDI. Today FIDI is the largest association of its kind in the world with 600 agents in 100 countries.
In 1982 Bolliger became Allied International’s sole Italian agent.
1985 saw Bolliger become one of the founding members of the Overseas Moving Network International (OMNI). In 2002 the company’s expertise was rewarded with the ISO 9001 certification – the first moving company in Italy to achieve it.
Bollinger consistently tries to reduce the company’s environmental impact on the planet by paying special attention to packing materials they use, vehicles they run and trying to recycle as much as they can. They also run charitable programmes in underdeveloped countries in South America and Africa.
Bolliger has the following accreditations and affiliations:
- Allied International
- ISO 9001
- Federation of International Movers (FIDI)
- Overseas Moving Network International (OMNI)
- FIDI Accredited International Mover (FAIM)
- International Association of Movers (IAM)
- International Air Transport Association (IATA)
- Federation of European Movers Association (FEDEMAC)
- “Our coordinator was extremely professional and helpful. She answered all our questions and made our move from Rome to London feel easy and safe. She took care of absolutely everything. We will definitely use Bolliger again for our next move and can recommend them to everyone.” – Bolliger Customer Testimonial
- “Overall, very happy with this moving experience. It was drums and cymbals, so quite delicate stuff. Everything arrived safe and on time. The contacts and communication were flawless and timely.” – Andrea via Removal Reviews
- “I don’t often write these kinds of recommendations or reviews, but I just had to take a few minutes to thank Bolliger for the great job in moving me from London to Berlin recently.” – davelucas via Yell
- “Do not be fooled by the Bolliger Sales Pitch and claims of excellence…” – Mr D Bruce via Removal Reviews
- “Bolliger UK were absolutely terrible…… Inexperienced foul mouthed agency crew arrived late with no moving equipment even though our booked move included our grand piano.” – Don.Br via Review Centre
- Clear contact details on website (including phone number): Yes
- Easy to get international moving quotes? (Online estimate request form): Yes
- Clear information on website: Yes, but not always very detailed.
- Membership in international recognized moving organizations: Yes, (see above)
- List of clients and/or previous customer testimonials: Yes, many positive customer testimonials and generally good reviews from the rest of the web.
Overall score: 4.5/5
Review Date: 23/02/2017