Robinsons Relocation are an international removal company which offer their clients many services to assist them in relocating abroad. The services are listed below together with a company profile and reviews.
- Dedicated move manager
- Door to door
- Self-packing or professionally packed
- Air freight or sea freight international container shipping
- full load and part load options
- Unpacking and reassembling
- Customs assistance
- Insurance arranged
- Car shipment
- Pet shipment
- Fine art and antiques shipment
- Business relocation
- Area orientation
- Home search
- School search
- Settling-in services
- On-going support and tenancy management
- Departure services
- Visa and immigration
- Intercultural and language
- Spousal support
- Long and short term
- Furniture storage
- Vehicle storage
- Commercial storage
- Document storage
- 8 branches to choose from
- Professionally packed
- Insurance automatic
- 24-hour CCTV
UK House Removals
- Door to door
- Complete service
- Business relocation
Robinsons Relocation Company Profile
Robinsons was founded in 1895 by Alfred Robinson and the company began by shifting coal. Competition was great, so Alfred Robinson decided to change to the removal business.
The company expanded into international removals in the 1960s with the advent of mass emigration to Australia. Alfred Robinson’s grandson is today the chairman of the company.
Robinsons is one of the top five exporters of personal goods in the UK. Their aim is to give their customers, both private and corporate, a tailor made plan to ensure their move is effortless and has no hidden costs.
The company has six purpose built warehouses in the major centres in the UK. It also has a fleet of 60 vehicles and a workforce of over 150 highly trained personnel.
A list of Robinsons affiliations and accreditations:
- The British Association of Removers (BAR)
- The British Association of Removers Overseas
- British International Freight Association (BIFA)
- World Reassurance
- International Federation of International Furniture Movers (FIDI)
- Overseas Moving Network Incorporated (OMNI)
- FAIM Plus
- ISO 9901:2008
- ISO 14001 :2004
- The Association of Art and Antiques Dealers (LAPADA)
- British Furniture Manufacturers (BFM)
Robinsons Relocation Reviews
- “Robinsons were very patient with our sometimes “difficult” journey to getting to an actual moving date, happily coordinating with myself. The office based staff were helpful, sympathetic and friendly. Then when the day arrived, the chaps who came to pack the house for us were friendly, professional, but above all, conscientious.” – Charlie K Brisker via Trustpilot
- “We had an excellent experience with Robinsons and was therefore quite suprised when I saw an earlier review to the contrary. For our own experience we have moved several times to various parts of the world and have come to trust Robinsons with our move every time since first using them back in the 90’s.” – Aiden Roberts via Removal Reviews
- “First two guys to arrive were fantastic. Then another three arrived! Plugged their mobile phones into our sockets to blast out music!!! The packing up of smaller items were great! No breakages! However the lack of care and respect for larger items was shocking! “ – Sharon Card via Trustpilot
- “After some research I thought I’d picked a reputable company to handle my international relocation. I could not have been more wrong.” Eric via Removal Reviews
- Clear contact details on website (including phone number): Yes
- Easy to get international removals quotes? (Online estimate request form): Yes
- Clear information on website: Yes, good amount of information about all the services they offer.
- Membership in international recognized moving organizations: Yes, many see above.
- List of clients and/or previous customer testimonials: Yes, but on not their website, instead customer leave reviews on TrustPilot, where they have a very positive rating.
Overall score: 5/5
Review Date: 03/09/2016