Pearson Home Moving are a removal and relocation company which offer the following services to their clients. The service list is followed by their company profile and reviews.
International Home Moving Services
- Dedicated move manager
- Door to door service
- Dedicated vehicle fleet
- Professional packers – disassemble and pack
- Packing materials suppled
- Air freight or sea freight
- Customs assistance
- Unpack and reassemble
- Pet relocation
- Vehicle relocation
- Cleaning service
- Insurance arranged
- Storage available
Pearson Home Moving Company Profile
Pearson Home Moving was established in 1917 by Edward Pearson and to date has performed over 250,000 successful moves across every continent, even Antarctica. Edward Pearson’s aim was to become the best removal company in the business.
The company says it has used the last 100 years to build one of the best global networks of moving professionals in the world. Pearson Home Moving put their clients first, no matter how small the move.
Pearson Home Moving’s environmental policies include using environmentally friendly products and recycling wherever possible; and always trying to use fully loaded vehicles to reduce their carbon footprint.
They have the following accreditations and affiliations:
- The British Association of Removers (BAR)
- Harmony Relocation Network
- DNV ISO9001
- Federation of European Movers Association (FEDEMAC)
Pearson Home Moving Reviews
- “This was our 19th move in 40 years. Best ever, very professional office staff and the removal men were first class. Well done! We would recommend Pearson wholeheartedly to everyone.” – Peter via Pearson Home Moving Website
- “This company were fantastic from start to finish. Their price was really competitive and they gave us an excellent service.” – Steve via MyMovingReviews.com
- “We received a very professional service for our move from Germany to the UK.” – Kerry via Removal Reviews
- “Great customer service/ great overall service .” – Bruce via Ciao!
- “The delivery came two days late. We can understand that there were troubles and delays at the border beyond their control, but not that we were never informed about the status of the delivery” – Christoph via MyMovingReviews.com
- “On delivery, my boxes were both dirty and wet. Consequently they were also damaged.” – Harald in Glos via Removal Reviews
- “Finally my belongings are delivered mid-September, 81 days after they had been collected.” – Imoena via Ciao!
- Clear contact details on website (including phone number): Yes
- Easy to get international removals quotes? (Online estimate request form): Yes
- Clear information on website: Some, while there is clear contact information and overview of services, the website lacks detailed information about planning your move.
- Membership in international recognised moving organisations: Yes, see above.
- List of clients and/or previous customer testimonials: Yes, There are several customer testimonials on the site.
Overall score: 4.5/5
Review Date: 29/08/2016