Harrow Green specialise primarily in business removals, both domestic and international. Below are their core services along with reviews about the company.
Harrow Green Removals Services
- Packing services
- Storage services
- Destination package
- Destination services, such as handyman, home search and pet relocation
- Space planning
- New furniture supply
- Dismantling and reassembly of existing furniture
- Eco-friendly disposal of unwanted equipment
- Recycling and reuse programmes
- Off-site storage solutions
- Crate hire
- Core service includes PCs, workstations and all peripherals (such as printers and scanners), as well as desktop voice and data equipment
- Detailed pre-move audit
- System upgrades
Recycling and reuse
- Charitable donation
- Office Clearance
- Furniture storage
- Stock control and management
- Heritage and specialist storage
- Document storage
- Online document tracking
- Scan on demand
- Document storage security
- Heritage security
- Cloud storage
- Tape storage
- Home office and personal
Harrow Green Company Profile
Harrow Green has three decades of experience in business relocation and has expanded its services over the years to meet the needs of clients and their growing organisations.
They describe themselves as the number one commercial mover. Harrow Green has been a wholly integrated service delivery partner of UBS for 20 years.
The business began in the 1980s managing IT moves, adding a records management division and international moving in the 1990s. Harrow Green focuses primarily on business moves, mainly corporate, public and SME organisations.
However, it does offer limited personal services.
Harrow Green has been a part of Restore plc since February 2012, a business that aims to be a market-leading UK office services group. Restore plc is an AIM quoted support services company that floated in 2004.
- PFM Partnership Awards finalist
- Commercial Mover of the Year 2014
- Best Innovation in FM Services Award
- BIFM Best Corporate Supporter Award
- Named as “one to watch” by Best Companies
- Shortlisted for an EMMA in the International Moving Company of the Year category
- Finalist in the Learning and Career Development category for the BIFM Awards 2015
- Finalist East London Chamber of Commerce/Docklands Business Awards
- UBS Vendor of the year
- Finalists for Excellence in Customer Service at Birmingham Chamber of Commerce Business Awards.
Membership & Certificates
- SGS Customer service Excellence Standard
- BS 8522 certified
- ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems – Cert FS 34113
- FIDI FAIMPlus certified
- Approved by JAUPT to deliver training
- Achilles/UVDB (category B2) certified
- Certified as compliant with the Safe contractor sector compliance scheme
- Certified as compliant with the CHAS sector compliance scheme
- Certified as compliant with the Construction line sector compliance scheme
- Corporate member of the British Institute of Facilities Management
- O’Neil Strategic Partner for records management systems
- Member of BAR, the British Association of Removers
- BAR Overseas Group
- Member of FIDI, the organisation representing worldwide movers
- Member of RoSPA – The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents
- Member of IAM – the International Association of Movers
- Authorised member and agent of The British Association of Removers DBA the Movers Trading Club (MTC)
Harrow Green Removals Reviews
- Clear contact details on website (including phone number)? Yes
- Easy to get international removals quotes? (Online estimate request form): Partial, there is an e-mail form but not a proper quote form.
- Clear information on website: Yes, The website is well laid out and easy to understand and use. All that is missing is pricing/a quote form.
- Membership in international recognized moving organizations: Yes
- List of clients and/or previous customer testimonials: Yes
Overall score: 4.5/5
Review Date: 15/01/2018