Excess International Movers offer corporate clients, individuals and families a wide range of services which are listed below. There also follows a company profile and reviews.
- Air, sea or road
- Door to door service
- Dedicated service for international relocations
- A move co-ordinator to organise removals from start to finish and answer any queries
- Packers and movers to pack possessions in the best industry approved packing materials – also provided by Excess International Movers
- Removals loaded onto shipping container or taken for loading onto air craft
- Goods cleared, delivered and unloaded at your new home, office, hotel or other end location – or made available to collect at chosen airport
- International removals fees, customs clearance and terminal fees
- Door to door service
- Dedicated direct service. Your effects are packed at your home and loaded and transported directly to your new home in Europe. You select the delivery date to suit your needs.
- Shared load. Suitable if you want to move goods in smaller consignments where the timescale is of less importance. Whilst still offering customers a fixed date for collection, you are provided a time window for delivery in advance of collection and the delivery date is confirmed once the shared load schedule is finalised.
- A dedicated move co-ordinator to answer queries and organise EU removals from start to finish
- European Removals including professional packing service using industry approved packing materials to ensure your possessions are safe in transit.
- Removals collected, delivered and then unpacked into your new home with all contents positioned as required.
- 24-hour security
- Access to goods requires notice and may incur an additional fee
- Student storage discounts
- Containerised storage
- Special discounted mini moves
- Special discounted 5 box storage option
- Student shipping internationally
- Baggage shipping
- Unaccompanied baggage
- Excess baggage
- Vehicle shipping
- Corporate Moving
- Fine art shipping
Excess International Movers Company Profile
Excess International Movers has been in existence for over 30 years and deals with over 50,000 shipments per year both internationally and locally. They say they can handle any size of move and will do within any sensible time frame. Excess International Movers claims to ship to over 25,000 destinations around the globe.
The company covers every aspect of a move abroad, from the initial quote to settling in services at the destination country. They provide shipping solutions for individuals, families and companies, including many high profile blue chip companies.
Excess International Movers accreditations and affiliations:
- The British Association of Removers (BAR)
- The Federation of International Furniture Removers (FIDI)
- Household Goods Forwarders Association of America (HHGFAA)
- FAIM Plus
- The Movers Trading Club (MTC)
- The International Association of Movers (IAM)
- ISO 9001
Excess International Movers Reviews
- “From the start it was a pleasure doing business with Excess Internationl Movers. They are very reasonably priced and guide you through the process. The collection and delivery was seamless and I couldn’t be happier with the service. Highly recommend.” – Mrs. Sophie Hay via company review page
- “Brilliant service from quote to ship. We would highly recommend this company.” – Lisa via Trustpilot.
- “We recently moved from the UK to Canada, and Excess International made the whole process very painless. The quote pretty accurate (the final cost actually came to slightly less than the original quote, which was good – no unpleasant surprises at the last minute), the packers did a great job, and Attila was happy to answer any questions we had.” – via Review Centre
- “The men who came to do the household move and pack were absolutely #1 – first class with everything, dedicated hard workers, and very courteous.” – Anton via Shipping-International.com
- “We felt we had made a good decision after getting a few quotes, however unfortunately things did not turn out as expected.” – Lee/Mrs Alexandria via Trustpilot
- “We still have an issue going back to the beginning of the year(2015) with EIM when our container arrived in NZ from the UK. The EIM staff back in the UK taped up a hole in roof of the container with their own packing tape.” – Robert Snijders via Removal Reviews
- “Pathetic service and no proper communication. I would not recommend using these guys at all. My interaction has been highly disappointing and frustrating.” – via Review Centre
- “An absolutely awful company to deal with, it felt like dealing with a debt collector talking to them on the phone.” –
Will B. via Yelp
- Clear contact details on website (including phone number): Yes
- Easy to get international removals quotes? (Online estimate request form): Yes
- Clear information on website: Yes, The information on the website is quite detailed and gives potential clients a good idea of what’s on offer.
- Membership in international recognized moving organizations: Yes, see above.
- List of clients and/or previous customer testimonials: Yes, There are many positive customer testimonials on their website although reviews elsewhere are a bit more mixed.
Overall score: 4/5
Review Date: 04/09/2016