If you can score a decent living, the British Virgin Islands are definitely the secluded paradise everyone secretly dreams of.
This country is comprised of 60 islands in the Caribbean and it’s a British overseas territory. Living on one of the four main islands (Anegada, Jost Van Dyke, Tortola, and Virgin Gorda) has its many benefits.
Incredible weather conditions, awesome beaches, stable economy, safety, and captivating sunsets are only some of the things you can enjoy by relocating to this wonderful place.
To learn how much it would cost you to move your household belongings to or from the British Virgin Islands’ capital Road Town, you can take a look at the chart below.
We’ve included the lowest British Virgin Islands container shipping rates we could find for both 20-feet and 40-feet shipping containers for multiple locations. You can get your custom price by filling in your details in the quote tool located at the top of this page.
Shipping Container Costs to the British Virgin Islands (Road Town)
Shipping Container Costs from the British Virgin Islands (Road Town)
|Destination Country (Port/City)||20FT||40FT|
|Andorra (Andorra la Vella)||998||998|
|Belize (Belize City)||1573||2993|
|Dominican Republic (Santo Domingo)||891||1176|
|Russia (Saint Petersburg)||1782||2426|
|South Korea (Busan)||506||704|
Notes about data:
- All $ figures in United States Dollars (USD);
- Rates accurate as of mid 2022;
- The maps in this article were created using https://www.mapchart.net. You are free to share the maps so long as you provide an attribution link back to MoverDB;
- The rates above are estimates only and may have changed since the time this article was published (May, 2022). They are based on the lowest estimated rate from either https://www.icontainers.com or https://www.freightos.com;
- To get a more accurate idea of the cost for you, please use the quote form at the top of this page;
- Please also see our guide to international container shipping.
Leave a Reply