Berger Allied (officially Berger Transfer & Storage) is based in St. Paul, MN. It offers its customers a range of moving services which are listed below, together with a company profile and reviews.
- Move Preparation
- Consultation and Survey
- Safety Considerations
- Packing and Loading
- Live loads your items directly into a shipping container
- Customs Clearance
- Delivering and Unpacking
- Move Planning
- Long Distance Moving
- Full-service packing
- Vehicle, boat and motorcycle shipping
- Reconnect/disconnect of appliances
- Unpacking and debris removal
- Online shipment tracking
- Senior Moving Services
Corporate Relocation Services
- Relocation Consultants
- Relocation program to fit your company’s unique culture, policies and budget goals.
- Dedicated move coordinators
Commercial Moving Services
- Office moving
- Record storage
- Specialized transportation
- Asset management
- CAD space planning
- On-site project management
Berger Allied Company Profile
Berger Transfer and Storage has been operating since 1910. They works with individuals, companies and government agencies. They beleive their biggest strength is focus on quality customer service.
They have a fleet of more than 600 vans and trucks and coordinate and around 24,000 family moves a year. They also help raise fund for the United Way, Junior Achievements, Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts of America, March of Dimes, the Special Olympics and Move For Hunger.
Berger Transfer and Storage have the following accreditations and affiliations:
Berger Allied (Transfer and Storage) Reviews
- “Our cross-country moving experience with Berger Allied was as good as it gets!” – Paul M via Yelp
- “The Berger team in Las Vegas is simply amazing. Not only are they competent and personable, but their customer service is quite possibly the best I’ve encountered EVER.” – Viki via Facebook
- “They showed up on time. Wrapped all the furniture up in pads and took extra time to make sure that everything was done right. They took the time to make sure that no walls were damaged.” – Daniel via MovingCompanyReviews.com
- “By recommendation I hired Berger for a move from Minnesota to California. I had sought out other companies and estimates, I unfortunately chose Berger based on the person who completed the estimate.” – Via BBB wesbite
- “Worst customer service ever. After six months of being incorrectly billed and countless emails and phone calls to try to resolve, I was told my items are being put up for auction.” – Kyle vi Facebook
- “Berger Allied Van Lines did the worst packing, moving and storage job for us.” – Letty via Yelp
- Clear contact details on website (including phone number): Yes
- Easy to get international moving quotes? (Online estimate request form): Yes
- Clear information on website: Partial, there is a good amount of general moving information but nothing too specific.
- Membership in international recognized moving organizations: Yes, many, see above
- List of clients and/or previous customer testimonials: No, there are no testimonials on the website, that we could find, and reviews from around the web are a bit mixed.
Overall score: 3.5/5
Review Date: 21/11/2016