Aires offers its clients, both individual and corporate, a variety of moving services. These are listed below together with a company profile and reviews.
- Complete packing and wrapping of all household goods and personal effects
- Door to door
- Direct loading of household goods into appropriate container or van
- Preparation of all documentation
- Normal, direct residence delivery and removal of debris
- Return of empty containers at the international destination
- Complete tracking and communication of shipment status
- Long and short term storage
- Pet relocation
Destination and Settling In Services
- Meet and Greet
- Area Orientation
- School Search and Registration
- Rental Home Finding Assistance
- Lease Negotiation Assistance
- Settling-In Services
- Spouse/Partner Assistance
- Temporary housing service
- Visa, passport and immigration assistance
- Cultural and language training services
- Repatriation assistance
- Move management services
- Relocation programme management
- ReloNet Web Services Site – Corporate Tools
- Policy review and development
- Real estate services
- Property and tenancy management
- Inspection services
- Cost of living projections
- Expense management
- Insurance and risk management
- Group move services
- International compensation and data collection services
- Supply chain management
Aires Company Profile
Aires, or American International Relocation Solutions LLC, was founded in 1981 by Jim Putt. The focus of the company was on international moves and storage for companies and their employees. This has now grown to include a full relocation service, assisting employees to settle quickly into their new environments. Aires is still a family owned and run private company.
Aires take their environmental responsibilities very seriously and ‘tackle green from every angle’. Their fully automated systems greatly reduce the need for paperwork and all their offices and locations are energy saving and environmentally friendly.
Aires has the following accreditations and affiliations:
- Worldwide ERC
- CERC (Canadian Employee Relocation Council)
- SHRM (Society for Human Resource Management)
- IAM (International Association of Movers)
- OSA (Overseas Shippers Association)
- FIDI (Federation of International Furniture Removers)
- EuRA (EuRA Relocation)
- PAIMA (Pan American International Movers Association)
- LACMA (Latin American & Caribbean Movers Association)
- OMNI (Overseas Moving Network International)
At the time of writing we could not find any reviews for Aires online.
- Clear contact details on website (including phone number): Yes
- Easy to get international moving quotes? (Online estimate request form): Yes
- Clear information on website: Yes, contains a lot of very detailed information about the services the company offers.
- Membership in international recognized moving organizations: Yes, (see above)
- List of clients and/or previous customer testimonials. No, although they have an awards section.
Overall score: 4/5
Review Date: 25/01/2017
Read more about international moving companies and our review process.