SIRVA is a global relocation company with its head office in Illinois. It offers its corporate and individual clients a variety of moving services. These are listed below together with a company profile and reviews.
- Worldwide network of moving resources
- Track your shipment 24/7
- House survey to ascertain packing requirements etc
- Insurance arranged
- Personal coordinator will assist with required documentation
- Packing and loading
- Customs clearance
- Delivery and unpacking
- English-speaking crew leaders will be available to assist you at delivery
- All items will be carefully unloaded and crosschecked with your inventory list and will be placed in the correct rooms
- Fragile items, such as glass and china, will be unpacked on flat surfaces
- All packing materials and debris will be quickly removed from your home
Corporate Relocation Services
- Settling in services
- Visas and work permits
- School and home search
- Cultural information
- Partner/spouse assistance
- Specialised packing
- Household move
- Corporate move
- Local move
- Interstate move
- International move
- Personal moving plan
SIRVA Company Profile
Sirva Inc was incorporated in 1997 and is company which provides moving and relocation services to companies and individuals. It operates in more than 170 countries in over 1,400 cities and its North American brands include Allied Van Lines and North American Van Lines.
Sirva performs around 385,000 relocations per annum in 43 countries around the world. These include corporate clients as well as military and government personnel.
Sirva has the following accreditations and affiliations:
- “My husband and I had a wonderful experience using Sirva mortgage for our recent relocation.” Karlee via Reputada.
- “All together for my response to be not viewed as any sort of “defamation,” I will try my hardest to just depict what transpired, attempting to use as couple of enthusiastic words as could reasonably be expected” – Lilaora via Trulia.
- Clear contact details on website (including phone number): Yes
- Easy to get international moving quotes? (Online estimate request form): Yes
- Clear information on website: Yes, The website clearly sets out all the services they offer.
- Membership in international recognized moving organizations: Yes, (although only IAM)
- List of clients and/or previous customer testimonials. Yes, they have a case studies section on their website. However, there are limited number of reviews from around the web with most being neutral or negative.
Overall score: 4.5/5
Review Date: 01/02/2017