Arpin Van Lines is based in West Warwick, RI and offers its customers a wide range of services both internationally and locally. These services are listed below, together with a company profile and reviews. International moves are also handled by Arpin International.
- Multicultural and multilingual staff
- Dedicated international move coordinator
- Door to door
- Packing and unpacking
- Disassembly and reassembly of furniture and/or goods
- Assistance with customs
- Cross border moves – Canada
GSA and Military Moves
- Veteran moves
- Military makeover
- Local moves
- Long distance moves
- Senior moves
- Small move solution
- Long term
- Short term
- Some climate controlled storage
- Containerised storage
Arpin Van Lines Company Profile
Arpin Van Lines was founded in 1900 and has therefore been moving people and businesses for over 100 years and is still a family owned business.
The company prides itself on executing near perfect or perfect local, long distance and international moves. It has 385 agencies in the United States and has partnered with top, reliable agencies globally in order to deliver the quality it promises.
The company’s main focus is moving. They partner with relocation companies within the US and globally. Arpin Van Lines performs around 14,000 GSA and military moves a year.
Arpin Van Lines supports Save the Children, Habitat for Humanity and the Audubon Society of Rhode Island. The company operates a stringent green policy which has led to them receiving many awards as they reduce their carbon footprint.
Arpin Van Lines has the following accreditations and affiliations:
- The American Moving and Storage Association (AMSA)
- Worldwide ERC
- National Association of Senior Move Managers (NASMM)
- Certified ProMover
- Better Business Bureau (BBB) A+
- SmartWay Transport Partner
Arpin Van Lines Reviews
- “Not quite sure why there are so many bad reviews but I on other hand had an excellent experience! It could have been the local affiliate who handled the move or the company’s reputation. Either way my experience was fantastic from start to finish!” – Jay Cee via Yelp
- “I have to say that the guys from Arpin Van Lines did a truly incredibly job for us. They were right on time when they said they would be and they just made the whole move so very easy.” – Emmanuel P. via Customer Lobby
- “I just wanted to say how pleased and satisfied I was with the move. The office was checking on me and actually cared about how everything was going for me and my family.” – Yuriko Sprott via MyMovingReviews.com
- “We moved from Illinois to Sacramento and the experience was HORRIBLE.” John W via Yelp
- “Words cannot express how I hope you don’t use this company. We have made 7 out of state moves because of my husband’s job and I have never witnessed such incompetence.” – Marci R. via Customer Lobby
- “Where do I begin… It took 2 weeks the get a quote they are currently 3 days late and my pregnant wife and I will have to sleep on a blow up mattress with a suit case until they arrive.” – Mmonahan via MyMovingReviews.com
- Clear contact details on website (including phone number): Yes
- Easy to get international moving quotes? (Online estimate request form): Yes
- Clear information on website: Yes, the website has guides and videos.
- Membership in international recognized moving organizations: Yes, (see above)
- List of clients and/or previous customer testimonials. Partial They list customer testimonials via Customer Lobby, see above
Overall score: 4/5
Review Date: 21/08/2016
Read more about international movers, US movers and our review process.