ABF U-Pack Moving offers its customers a variety of services for moving and self-packing and unpacking within the US, Canada and Puerto Rico.
These services are listed below, together with a company profile and reviews.
Types of Moves on Offer
- Cross-country moving
- Long distance moving – US, Canada, Puerto Rico
- Door to door moving
- Hire loaders by the hour
- Military moving
- College moving
- Small moves
- Moving trailers
- Moving & Shipping containers
- Trailer storage
- ReloCube storage
- On-site storage
- Portable storage
U-Pack Moving Company Profile
ABF U-Pack opened for business on 1st October 1997 and is part of ABF Freight. The company’s aim was to make moving more affordable by offering a “you pack, we drive” option to customers. Customers pack their own belongings and load them into a trailer or container which is provided by the company.
A U-Pack driver then takes the goods to their destination where the customer unloaded and unpacks them. Customers can track their goods via an online tracking system.
Since its beginning in 1997, ABF Moving U-Pack has moved over 850,000 families and travelled over 1 billion miles. The company provides a direct link to nearly every city in the States, Canada and Puerto Rico which has a population of over 30,000 – which amounts to 44,000 different communities.
AFB U-Pack accreditations and affiliations:
- BBB Accredited Business A+
U-Pack Moving Reviews
- “For cross border (US/Canada) I highly recommend U-Pack.” – Laura J via Yelp
- “When considering my options of Upack vs Uhaul with the car hauler, no doubt Upack is the best way to go.” – Lee via MyMovingReviews.com
- “Great overall customer satisfaction along with the best price, timeliness and professionalism.” – B Anderson via Trustpilot
- “Best moving company I would recommend to anybody.” – Beatrice F via SiteJabber
- “Do not use this company. You will regret it. Worst mistake I made. Cost me more money than I was supposed saving.” – Christina via Yelp
- “We moved our entire life across the States. When we went to pick up our stuff so much was damaged it was unreal.” – Sarah via MyMovingReviews.com
- “Truck was quoted to come anywhere from 2 to 6pm. Hired movers to help at 5pm. Truck was a no show at 6pm” – Cliff Gragg via TrustPilot
- “Unprofessional. We are still in the midst of a move with U-Pack.” – Karen W via SiteJabber
- Clear contact details on website (including phone number): Yes
- Easy to get international moving quotes? (Online estimate request form): Yes
- Clear information on website: Yes, The website gives an excellent overview of everything the company has to offer.
- Membership in international recognized moving organizations: Yes, see above
- List of clients and/or previous customer testimonials: Yes, There are many customer reviews on the site.
Overall score: 5/5
Review Date: 25/07/2016
Read more about other international moving companies, US moving companies and our review process explanation.