Shipco Transport offers ocean and air freight services to professional household goods movers and relocation companies, not individuals. Its services are listed below, together with a company profile and reviews.
International Movement of Household Goods
- International container shipping
- Through professional household goods movers
- Through professional relocation companies
- Collection from packer’s warehouse available
Ocean Freight LCL
- Guaranteed neutral direct intact consolidations with minimal cargo handling
- Dedicated customer service delivering tailored solutions
- Premium carriers and competitive rates linked to real-time global sailing schedules
Ocean Freight FCL
- Diverse services through over 40 ocean carrier service contracts
- Full inland haulage coverage in the US from 44,000+ zip codes
- Quick turnaround on rates for door, ramp and port services. Thousands of routings within moments
Ocean Projects and Specialised Cargo
- Break Bulk, RoRo, Out of Gauge & Reefer service
- Nationwide haulage of oversized cargo, permit loads & containers
- Loading, packing & bracing
- Competitive rates through our expansive network of Ocean & Air Carriers, Warehouses, Trucking & Crane companies
- Split/Full Air Charters & OAG shipments
- Contracts with more than 100 airlines
- Labelling and documentation services
- Purchase order follow ups
Shipco Transport Company Profile
Shipco Transport Inc is a subsidiary of Scan Group A/S, Copenhagen and began trading in September 1988 in New York City. It is a leading NVOCC. Its initial purpose was to receive FCL cargo out of Asia. The main focus of the company today is as a LCL consolidator.
Today Shipco has over 75 offices in 30 countries around the world and employs over 2,200 people. Shipco offers its clients LCL and FCL Ocean Freight and air freight services.
Shipco Transport has the following accreditations and affiliations: –
Shipco Transport Reviews
- “I was shipping everything I owned from San Diego to Honduras, Shipco was great.” Madison K via Yelp.
- “Really good service. No issues at all.” – Dawn C via Fleet
- “Worst company I have ever dealt with. Kept my shipment for 2 weeks although they were paid in full and wouldn’t release the shipment.” Houman M via Yelp
- Clear contact details on website (including phone number): Yes
- Easy to get international moving quotes? (Online estimate request form): Yes
- Clear information on website: Yes, the website outlines all their freight and shipping services.
- Membership in international recognized moving organizations: Yes, (see above)
- List of clients and/or previous customer testimonials. No, not on their website but they generally have positive reviews.
Overall score: 4/5
Review Date: 01/02/2017