Gerson Relocation offer their clients a variety of services, whether they are relocating abroad or locally. A company profile and reviews follow the list of services on offer.
- Dedicated move manager to coordinate the move
- Professional survey
- Shipping by sea, air or road
- Unpacking if required
- Clear away packing material for recycling
- Storage if required
Bespoke Relocation Solutions
- Information packs
- Cultural training
- Orientation/Look See visits
- Education advice
- Temporary accommodation
- Home search
- Lease negotiation
- Check in /check out of properties
- Furniture rental
- Settling in
- Partner assistance
- Language training
- Dedicated move manager
- Professional packing
- Transportation of belongings by sea, air or road
- Customs clearance
- Unpacking of belongings
- Recycling of packaging materials
- Storage, if necessary
- Insurance arranged
- Full storage service
- Storage for students
- Commercial storage
- Short or long term
- 24-hour CCTV
Gerson Relocation Company Profile
Gerson Relocation was founded in 1961 and its aim is to deliver to their clients a highly personalised service which cannot be found in other organisations. The company achieves this through stringent quality control and professional, well trained staff, some of whom have been with the company for decades.
Gerson Relocation is also determined that their business is run in a clean and environmentally responsible way. They support three charities and give their staff two days paid leave so they can also contribute to these causes.
Today, Gerson Relocation is a subsidiary of Abels Moving Services Ltd, which is a highly successful family owned and run business, which was awarded the Royal Warrant to HM The Queen in 1988. Based on questionnaires sent out to customers, the company has achieved a 98% customer satisfaction rating for 2015 and 2016.
Gerson Relocation accreditations and affiliations:
- The British Association of Removers (BAR)
- Harmony Relocation Network (HRN)
- European Relocation Association (EuRA)
- The Movers Trading Club (MTC)
Gerson Relocation Reviews
- “We couldn’t have asked for better service from our relocation team.” – Mrs K. L. via Happy Customers page
We were unable to find any negative reviews for Gerson Relocation online.
- Clear contact details on website (including phone number): Yes
- Easy to get international removals quotes? (Online estimate request form): Yes
- Clear information on website: Yes, The website is fairly detailed, giving prospective clients a good idea of what services to expect.
- Membership in international recognised moving organisations: Yes
- List of clients and/or previous customer testimonials: Yes, There are many positive customer testimonials on the website.
Overall score: 5/5
Review Date: 23/09/16