The US Virgin Islands are perfect for everyone who can afford to retreat to an exclusive getaway spot and live the dream island life.
This tiny US territory in the Caribbean comprises 53 islands of which 4 are mainly inhabited (Saint Croix, Saint Thomas, Saint John, and Water island).
This tiny paradise is a premium option for settlers who want to experience a higher standard of living as the islands provide many luxurious options for accommodation and entertainment.
Transporting household items there, however, can be a bit of a hassle. While cruisers are often seen at the islands’ ports, cargo liners are a rare sight.
In any case, there are several options that we’ve listed in the tables below. Feel free to check out our quote tool as well and fill in your details for a custom quote.
Shipping Container Costs to the US Virgin Islands (St Croix)
Shipping Container Costs from the US Virgin Islands (St Croix)
|Destination Country (Port/City)||20FT||40FT|
|Andorra (Andorra la Vella)||N/A||$355|
|Antigua and Barbuda (St John's)||$600||$801|
|Belize (Belize City)||$1,573||$2,993|
|Dominican Republic (Santo Domingo)||$891||$1,176|
|US (New York)||$1,297||$1,383|
Notes about data:
- All $ figures in United States Dollars (USD);
- Rates accurate as of late 2022;
- The maps in this article were created using https://www.mapchart.net. You are free to share the maps so long as you provide an attribution link back to MoverDB;
- The rates above are estimates only and may have changed since the time this article was published (November 2022). They are based on the lowest estimated rate from either https://www.searates.com or https://www.gocomet.com;
- To get a more accurate idea of the cost for you, please use the quote form at the top of this page;
- Please also see our guide to international container shipping.