Oman is a beautiful Middle Eastern country that usually flies under the radar when it comes to choosing options for relocation. However, with many benefits to offer, the country is steadily picking up the pace at attracting expats.
Even though Oman is still largely conservative, the country is extremely safe and boasts one of the smallest crime rates in the world. Western expats have an easy time getting used to its rich culture and enjoy effortless connections within Oman’s expat community.
So, if you’re interested in moving your household goods to or from Oman, the tables below display the lowest Oman container shipping rates for booking a sea freight container.
We tried including destinations from all around the world since people from every corner of the planet decide to move to Oman. However, the country is still not visited frequently, therefore options for shipping are a bit limited.
You can always try our quote tool to see if you can get a custom quote based on your location.
Shipping Container Costs to Oman (Salalah)
Shipping Container Costs from Oman (Salalah)
|Destination Country (Port/City)||20FT||40FT|
|Andorra (Andorra la Vella)||$838||$1,071|
|Argentina (Buenos Aires)||N/A||$12,306|
|Dominican Republic (Santo Domingo)||$6,336||$6,300|
|Guernsey (St Peter Port)||$803||$1,260|
|Jersey (St Helier)||$803||$1,260|
|US (Los Angeles)||$5,420||$5,838|
|US (New York)||$3,753||$3,753|
Notes about data:
- All $ figures in United States Dollars (USD);
- Rates accurate as of late 2022;
- The maps in this article were created using https://www.mapchart.net. You are free to share the maps so long as you provide an attribution link back to MoverDB;
- The rates above are estimates only and may have changed since the time this article was published (September 2022). They are based on the lowest estimated rate from either https://www.searates.com or https://www.gocomet.com;
- To get a more accurate idea of the cost for you, please use the quote form at the top of this page;
- Please also see our guide to international container shipping.