If the Mediterranean lifestyle is all you’ve ever wanted, there is no better country than Malta to make that dream come alive.
This beautiful ancient country is located in the middle of the sea, right between Europe and Africa. Besides the rich historical and cultural sites, there are amazing vacation spots all around the main islands. The climate is always pleasant and there are transportation options to quickly reach any spot there.
The Maltese cost of living is pretty low and so are the taxes. Besides, the fact that Malta is a part of the EU and Schengen zone makes the country optimal for traveling and finding a solid job there.
So, if you’re ready to pack your bags and book a flight to Malta, the tables below explain how much it costs to transport all of your stuff by sea shipping. There you can find the lowest Malta container shipping rates.
The locations we include are frequented places around the globe, but you can also opt for a custom quote by using our quote tool located above.
Shipping Container Costs to Malta (Valletta)
Shipping Container Costs from Malta (Valletta)
|Destination Country (Port/City)||20FT||40FT|
|Andorra (Andorra la Vella)||$712||$985|
|Guernsey (St Peter Port)||$825||$1,281|
|Jersey (St Helier)||$825||$1,281|
|US (Los Angeles)||$7,050||$8,665|
|US (New York)||$5,192||$6,316|
Notes about data:
- All $ figures in United States Dollars (USD);
- Rates accurate as of late 2022;
- The maps in this article were created using https://www.mapchart.net. You are free to share the maps so long as you provide an attribution link back to MoverDB;
- The rates above are estimates only and may have changed since the time this article was published (September 2022). They are based on the lowest estimated rate from either https://www.searates.com or https://www.gocomet.com;
- To get a more accurate idea of the cost for you, please use the quote form at the top of this page;
- Please also see our guide to international container shipping.