Teletrans is located in Attica Greece. It is a moving and relocation company that offers its clients a wide range of services. These are listed below, together with a company profile and reviews.
- Dedicated move manager
- Full service packing, partial packing or DIY packing
- Short and long term storage available
- Disassembly and reassembly of furniture
- Land, sea or air transfer
- Assistance with customs and documentation
- Unpacking service available
- Debris removal
- Schedule of the trip
- Ticket booking and hotel reservation
- Information regarding the procedure to issue a VISA to the country of destination
- Information about schools
- Information about housing
- Information on pet transfer
- Finding of temporary residence
- Local language courses arranged
- Suggestions for entertainment and ‘getting to know the area’ such visiting museums and sightseeing, cultural events, excursions etc
- Assistance with moving in services (electrician, plumber, cleaning services etc)
- Inspection and planning
- Customs clearance if required
- Delivery and unpacking at destination
- Military equipment and vehicles
- Heavy machinery
- Oversized and excess cargo
- Art works in custom made crates
- Educational establishments
- Spas and gyms
- Exhibitionmaterial packaging
- Preparation of documentationfor export
- Identifying the most suitable way to ship
- Installationof the exhibition material
- Repackagingof the material and shipping to its origin location
- Long and short term
- 24/7 surveillance
- Climate controlled available
Teletrans Company Profile
Teletrans began in Attica, Greece by Ria Stergiopoulou in 1979 with the initial aim of moving people and goods around Greece. Today, the company is one of Greece’s leaders in moving people, company and art around the world.
Teletrans has its own fleet of vehicles, driven by company employees. It also has a state of the art warehousing facility in Attica which is equipped to store the most sensitive of cargo before and after shipment. Teletrans has a carefully chosen network of agents which assist them with shipments in and out of Greece.
Teletrans is keen to reduce its carbon footprint and deliberately chooses recycled packaging materials. It also uses solar energy where possible. The company has now opened an office in Brussels which also implements environmentally friendly practices.
Teletrans has the following accreditations and affiliations:
- EN ISO 9001:2008
- International Association of Movers (IAM)
- Federation of European Movers Association (FEDEMAC)
- Association of Freight Forwarding and Logistics Enterprises of Greece (SYNDDEL)
At the time of writing we could not find any positive or negative reviews for Teletrans online in English.
- Clear contact details on website (including phone number): Yes
- Easy to get international moving quotes? (Online estimate request form): Yes
- Clear information on website: Yes, The website is clearly laid out and reasonably informative.
- Membership in international recognised moving organisations: Yes, (see above)
- List of clients and/or previous customer testimonials. No,, there is a list of clients but no customer testimonials or reviews.
Overall score: 4.5/5
Review Date: 10/07/2017