Whenever paradise on Earth is mentioned, the Maldives automatically enter the sentence. This South Asian island is probably the most popular summer vacation spot, known for its crystal clear waters and beautiful white beaches.
Aside from the natural splendor, the Maldives are a decent option for every expat who values a friendly community, a low cost of living, and tons of opportunities for fun activities. The Maldives consist of hundreds of islands so there’s always something new to see and experience.
So, if the Maldives are on your bucket list of places you can call home, we can help with providing advice about the moving costs to and from the country.
Below, you can discover the lowest Maldives container shipping rates for 20’ and 40’ shipping containers. You can use them to get an estimate of how much it may cost you to transport your belongings to or from the country.
You can also use the quote form located above to get a more accurate price.
Shipping Container Costs to the Maldives (Malé)
Shipping Container Costs from the Maldives (Malé)
|Destination Country (Port/City)||20FT||40FT|
|Andorra (Andorra la Vella)||$9,863||$13,934|
|Antigua and Barbuda (St John's)||$10,171||N/A|
|Argentina (Buenos Aires)||N/A||$12,406|
Notes about data:
- All $ figures in United States Dollars (USD);
- Rates accurate as of late 2022;
- The maps in this article were created using https://www.mapchart.net. You are free to share the maps so long as you provide an attribution link back to MoverDB;
- The rates above are estimates only and may have changed since the time this article was published (September 2022). They are based on the lowest estimated rate from either https://www.searates.com or https://www.gocomet.com;
- To get a more accurate idea of the cost for you, please use the quote form at the top of this page;
- Please also see our guide to international container shipping.