Agility is the largest logistics and moving company in the Middle East. It offers its customers a wide range of services which are listed below, together with a company profile and reviews. Note that Agility does not move household goods or personal effects for individuals.
- Door to door service
- Sea freight or airfreight
- Expert packing service
- Expert unpacking service
- Debris removal
- Handle customs brokerage and clearance issues
- On site overseeing of loading of special containers
- Long and short term storage
- Specialised crating
- Appliance servicing
- Handyman service
- Disassembly and reassembly of furniture and goods
- Special handling of large and/or fragile items
Warehousing and Distribution
- Full-service management
- Road, air and ocean freight
- Flexibility in facility size and type
- Manage end-to-end inventory planning and replenishment
- Automotive moves
- Safe, reliable chemical moves
- Consumer goods
- Moving international organisations, governments, relief groups and military
- Industrial moves
- Oil and gas logistical solutions
- Pharma and life sciences supply chain
- Fairs and events moves
Agility Company Profile
Agility is a global logistics company based in Sulaibiya, Kuwait. Agility serves companies, governments, relief agencies, the military and international organisations by providing transportation, storage, freight forwarding and logistical solutions. The company employs over 22,000 people and has over 500 offices dotted around 100 countries.
Agility began life in 1979 as a Kuwaiti state owned company – Public Warehousing Co. In 1997 the company was privatised and Tarek Sultan Al Essa became chairman. Agility decided to push into untapped markets, such as Africa, Asian, the Middle East and Latin America. The company expanded rapidly buying up over 40 logistics companies and assets around the world.
By 2004, Agility was the biggest logistics provider in the Middle East. It wasn’t until 2006, that PWC became known as Agility, with its new slogan “A New Logistics Leader”.
Agility has two branches of business – Agility Global Integrated Logistics and Agility Infrastructure. The former provides its clients with supply chain solutions. Agility has performed 2.14m shipments, serving 60,500 clients. The company has moved 372,700 tons of air freight and 513,100 TEU’s of airfreight. Agility Infrastructure assists emerging markets with logistics related problems.
Agility gives back by providing pro bono logistical support in the case of humanitarian disasters. Its staff also support local communities
Agility has the following affiliations and accreditations:
- Not listed on the website
Agility Moving Reviews
Please note at the time of writing we could not find any reviews online for Agility’s moving services.
- Clear contact details on website (including phone number): Yes
- Easy to get international moving quotes? (Online estimate request form): Yes
- Clear information on website: Yes, The lists the services they offer.
- Membership in international recognized moving organizations: Not listed on the website
- List of clients and/or previous customer testimonials. Yes, There are detailed accounts of various specialised moves on the website.
Overall score: 4/5
Review Date: 25/01/2017
Websites: Agility Household Goods Movement