GB Liners is a removal company that not only moves people within the UK, they also move people and goods around the world. A more detailed analysis of the company’s profile follows, plus positive and negative reviews from clients.
Personal Moves – International
- Personal consultant to plan your move
- Customs’ requirements
- Packing for shipping
- Transportation to port
- Insurance cover arranged
Personal Moves – Europe
- Moves can be arranged for collection and delivery on chosen dates
- Moves can be arranged for a specific collection date and an open delivery date
- Moves can be arranged with open ended collection and delivery dates, ideal for part loads
- Outside the EU, customs clearance is arranged
- Provide storage if necessary
- Arranged to ensure minimum business disruption
- Move plans and co-ordination
- Provide space planning for new office
- IT installation and commissioning in new office space
- Provide storage of furniture and files
Storage and Packaging:
- Storage of any item
- Containerised storage system
- Small storage units with 24/7 access
- CCTV in all storage facilities
- Self-storage units available
- Packaging of all size available
- Packing – highly trained staff
- Purchase packing materials and self-pack
- Storing files
- Bar coded for easy access
- Shredding of confidential files
GB Liners Company Profile
GB Liners removal company has a history which spans over 90 years. They not only move people around the UK, they also ship within Europe and the rest of the world.
The company is proud of its highly trained and professional staff and their fleet of the latest modern vehicles. They believe in personal, efficient service at a reasonable price and also understand that no two moves are the same.
They have 11 branches in the UK and liaise with various organisations globally.
GB Liners has the following accreditations and affiliations:
- The British Association of Removers (BAR) UK and Overseas
- Trading Standard UK
- FIDI Global Alliance – Hereford Branch
GB Liners Reviews
- “Prompt, professional, clean vehicle, hardworking. Very good move saved me a lot of hassle!” – via Referenceline
- “I could not be more happy with the service I received from GB Liners. The sales representative was professional and efficient.” – via Review Centre
- “Last time we used you was amazing. This time sadly not. Really disappointed. Batteries taken out of boys toys && never reappeared.” – via Referenceline
- “We had a reasonable deadline and the sales person that visited our home assured no problem getting our stuff to Australia in time for birth of our child. We knew reasonably twelve weeks and could have stretched a little bit longer with customs checks.” – via Review Centre
- Clear contact details on website (including phone number): Yes
- Easy to get international removals quotes? (Online estimate request form): Yes
- Clear information on website: Partial. The website contains a fair amount of information. More detailed information is provided through discussions with removal consultants. There are various useful guides on the website, such as packing guides, guides on countries around the world, a guide on moving a business and more.
- Membership in international recognized moving organizations: Yes, see above.
- List of clients and/or previous customer testimonials: Partial. There are no client lists but there is a link to Referenceline.
Overall score: 4.5/5
Review Date: 17/05/2016