Doree Bonner International offers both international and UK removals. Details of the services they offer and company reviews are listed below.
- Easy online quotation and booking system
- Use modern equipment, facilities and materials
- Good freight and agent destination rates
- ‘Handpicked’ network of professional and reputable agents
- Removals to anywhere no matter how remote
- Removal plan discussed by professionals
- Packing and storage can be arranged
- Airfreight and sea freight
- Customs clearance
- Storage facilities under 24-hour surveillance
- Student storage
- ‘You load; we collect’ option
- ‘We load; we collect’ option
- ‘You deliver’ option
- Business archiving
- Packaging available to purchase
- Free personal quote
- Professional packing team
- Professional removal team
- Insurance arranged
- Project managers available to discuss relocation – internationally or locally
- Unique labelling system to ensure that every item is correctly placed
- Specialist IT relocation service
- Employee relocation service
- Insurance available
- Security available during move
- Full relocations
- College or university campus moves
- Staff fully cognisant with the education sector
- Library moves
Doree Bonner Company Profile
Doree Bonner is an international removals company which also handles national and commercial moves. It was established in 1929 and claims to be one of the top 10 removal companies in the UK. Over 65% of Doree Bonner’s business is from previous customers.
Doree Bonner International came into being in 1994.
Doree Bonner now consists of like-minded family businesses which are market leaders in their particular areas. Customers deal with family businesses which have the financial security of the Doree Bonner behind them.
The company has the following affiliations and accreditations:
- The British Association of Removers (BAR)
- The British Association of Removers Overseas
- Movers Trading Club (MTC)
- Trading Standards UK (TSI)
- Quality Assured Service Standard – Household Furniture Removals
Doree Bonner Reviews
“Nothing was too much hassle and they all went out their way to make the day go smoothly.” – Eddie George via Trustpilot
“Quite simply they negotiated on price to help get within our moving budget to get us to sign.” – Dale Foenander via TrustPilot
- Clear contact details on website (including phone number): Yes
- Easy to get international removals quotes? (Online estimate request form): Yes.
- Clear information on website: Partial. The website is lacking in detailed information but it does have an excellent FAQ sections which answers most questions.
- Membership in international recognized moving organizations: Yes, see above.
- List of clients and/or previous customer testimonials: No.
Overall score: 4/5
Review Date: 22/05/2016