City Moving and Storage offer both overseas and local moves to both business and private clients. There follows a list of these services, together with a company profile and reviews.
Note: City Moving and Storage, should not be confused with City Removals, which is a separate company that also confusingly offers international removals.
- Unpacking & debris removal Full packing service
- Crating of antiques and fine art
- Ocean freight services by LCL (less than container load) or FCL (full container load) container shipping.
- Weekly removal truck services to Europe
- Customs clearance and formalities
- Unpacking and debris removal
- Loading containers
- Packing containers
- Sealing containers
- Stowing containers
City Moving and Storage Company Profile
City Moving and Storage is a private limited company which began business in 1986. Its head office is in London with global business partners around the world. The company ships personal and business effects throughout the world and prides itself on having professional, well trained staff who follow the process from door to door.
The company specialises in shipping antiques, works of art, pianos and car around the globe. The have a specialist department for Scandinavia, with weekly departures from London. Clients are kept fully updated regarding their shipments, with notifications at every stage of the journey.
City Moving and Storage has accreditations from:
- The British Association of Removers (BAR)
- The Federation of International Movers (FIDI)
- Quality Assured Service Standard – BS EN 12522
City Moving and Storage Reviews
We could not find any positive or negative reviews online for City Moving and Storage.
- Clear contact details on website (including phone number): Yes
- Easy to get international moving quotes? (Online estimate request form): Basic, they have a contact form on their homepage but do not specify if they offer quotes.
- Clear information on website: No, The website was set up in 2008 and tells you very little about the company or moves they offer.
- Membership in international recognized moving organizations: Yes, see above.
- List of clients and/or previous customer testimonials: No, Again, the website content is minimal and doesn’t include any customer testimonials or client lists, plus no reviews seem to exist online.
Overall score: 2.5/5
Review Date: 04/09/2016