BTR International offers the corporate world many services in order for them to relocate their staff or their business abroad.
International Moving Services
- Dedicated 24/7 account and transferee support
- Pre-move guidance, pre-move survey and consultancy
- Clear and detailed quotations
- Full export packing
- Transportation by road, sea and air
- Direct full and part load, door-to-door collection
- Sole use, groupage, lift vans and loose loads
- FCL and LCL
- Specialist transportation (pets, cars, fine art and antiques)
- Export/import documentation
- Customs clearance
- Shipment tracking
- Orientation services
- Spousal support
- Expat clubs and events
- Medical facilities
- Collection from airpot
- Banking and legal services
- Neighbourhood area orientation
- Utility, phone and internet connection
- Vehicle purchase/lease assistance
- Health care system overview
- Vehicle and property insurance
- Driver’s licence and vehicle registration
- Overview of local transportation services
- Translating services
- Cross cultural training
- Language tuition
- Assistance with home search
- Assistance with temporary accommodation
- Furniture rental
- Property management
- Education consultancy
BTR International Company Profile
BTR International is an independent, UK based company which specialises in corporate moves both internationally and within the UK. It began over 25 years ago as a family run business and prides itself on giving customers support from the first meeting until they are fully settled in their new home/country.
BTR International aims to take the strain off a company’s HR department by arranging as much of the move as possible, and supporting both the company and the personnel who are moving.
Here is a list of BTR International Accreditations and Affiliations:
- The British Association of Removers (BAR)
- The British Association of Removers Overseas
- Federation of International Movers (FIDI)
- FAIM Plus
- International Association of Movers (IAM)
- The Movers Trading Club (MTC)
- Worldwide ERC
- The Association of Relocation Professionals (ARP)
- European Relocation Association (EuRA)
- The Forum for Expatriate Management
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
BTR International Reviews
Please note, there appears to be only one review online for BTR International, and the company does not appear to have a customer review/testimonial page.
At the time of writing we could not find any positive reviews for BTR International online.
- “We had a good first experience with BTR as the delivery agent of our household goods shipment from the US in May 2011, but they were a nightmare on a local move in December 2012.” – Tim Emrich via Removal Reviews
- Clear contact details on website (including phone number): Yes
- Easy to get international removals quotes? (Online estimate request form): Yes
- Clear information on website: Some, The website doesn’t contain a lot of detailed information and is a bit difficult to navigate, but basic details are clearly presented.
- Membership in international recognized moving organizations: Yes, see above.
- List of clients and/or previous customer testimonials: No, The website contains no client list or customer testimonials.
Overall score: 3.5/5
Review Date: 04/09/2016